© Mick Rock in 1973
- Anybody: Who are you?
- Me: I'm a Genesis fan...
- Anybody: And what do you want?
- Me: A reunion concert!
- Anybody: And when do you want it?
- Me: NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!
- Baby: m.....m......ma
- Mom: Mommy? Mama??
- Baby: m....m....MAMA! MAMA!! MAMAAA!! YOU'RE TAKING AWAY MY LAST CHANCE. DON'T TAKE IT AWAY. CAN'T YOU FEEL MY HEART?
- Baby: *drum sounds from baby's mouth*
Bill Bruford fears he made a terrible mistake signing up with this lot…
This is my fav comment on this whole subject
There’s always a plus to a minus, as my mum would say
It’s kinda funny how almost everyone on Facebook disagrees with this news. I mean, it’s not the news per se, but the fact they made us wait a day with expectation as if it was super-mega news. Well, I think we all knew that…
"It’s an illusion, it’a game…"
For some reason I didn’t get my hopes up this time, idk I guess I finally learned not to trust in these fan pages anymore. The Yes fb page is always doing this and it sucks, the only person who doesn’t disappoint is Steve Hackett.